[AT] Water Lines

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 05:54:08 PST 2013

I was at a town government meeting last night and mentioned this thread
to the town engineer. His reply was to never use less than 1" pipe for
an incoming water line, especially one as long as been mentioned. And he
also said that the 3/4" meter would be more than adequate. The problem
with the smaller line, as mentioned, isn't pressure loss, it is reduced
flow due to friction inside the line.

Mike