[AT] County/City Water Connection: What size meter to use?

robertbobmull.ga at att.net robertbobmull.ga at att.net
Fri Jan 4 03:09:28 PST 2013

You stick the axle in the pipe and drive it in the ground. You can get a couple of 55 gal drums of water, a pump and jet the pipe into the ground also just like you put in wellpoints on a construction project.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2013, at 10:16 PM, Al Jones <farmallsupera at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Charlie,
>
> I hadn't even thought about shooting a shallow well, but that is a good idea.  I am sure I have enough redneck buddies close by that would be glad to help.
>
> One question:  What is the Ford truck axle for?  I am sure the answer is obvious but I'm missing it....
>
> Al

>>> house.  No lawn irrigation other than filling up a watering can when I