[AT] Case 310 crawler

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 10:01:07 PST 2013

I have a 340CK loader tractor, and when it runs, it is great. But parts
can be a problem. I just had to replace the generator and regulator. A
rebuilt generator took several months to find and cost me $200, and the
oddball regulator turned out to be the same one used in 1961 Ramblers
and Studebakers (I found a NOS unit on eBay for $30). The distributor
turned out to be the same one used on the 1961 Jeep, and I was able to
replace the points/condenser with a Pertronix module for that car. And
finding a replacement exhaust manifold was a bit of a challenge as well.
All I am saying is that parts are not going to be as easy to find as
your old JD/Ford/IH tractor.