[AT] Case 310 crawler

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:08:35 PST 2013

Joe I'd be more than happy to try and help you but I don't know a thing
about 310 crawlers except that I have a friend who owns a rental equipment
company and he's had good service from Case industrial equipment.
He has a couple of Case Crawlers but I don't know what models.  He has a
bunch
of Case rubber tired backhoes.  All of his stuff is diesel.

I suspect there are some web sites for crawlers and maybe for Case that
could be more
help to you.

Charlie