[AT] County/City Water Connection: What size meter to use?

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:40:38 PST 2013

I did exactly what you are talking about when I ran my water line twenty
years ago . I went from a 3/4" water meter to 1" line to my home . I only
have two bathrooms but we have 53 fruit and nut trees to water in the
summer and have NEVER had a water shortage . Our water pressure is 70 # .
Oh , I am exactly 100' from meter to where water goes into house .
Bo Hinch