[AT] Case 310 crawler

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 08:45:32 PST 2013

I've started to look for a smaller, but usable crawler for brush removal and light grading on my property.  There's a decent looking Case 310 gas with a four-way blade coming up for auction soon.  Anyone care to provide some feedback on one of these?  I have a bunch of Case tractors, so I know engine parts are available if I need them.  Good, bad and/or ugly on the 310s?

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you