[AT] OT - bridge replacement

henry miller hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Feb 27 20:15:00 PST 2013

Anytime you are dealing with water: spending cash for a good geological engineer is money well spent. A good one will know what works well with you soil, and thus know how to do something that won't wash out every spring. Don't ask me how to tell who is good though, I don't know.

That said it should go without saying that you check with the county/dnr/water district first. If they won't let you do something it might come down to replacing boards by moonlight.