[AT] old corn planters

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 05:41:20 PST 2013

On the 7000 planters (7200 and newer too) they made a "wide" model you could go from say 34" rows out to 40" or more, and a narrow model for 30" rows, etc.  They plant good but I despised to work on ours--they are like deere combines, everything you need to work on is behind, inside, or underneath something else....

The deere 71 unit planters bring decent money but I would think if you have a toolbar already they are cheaper than a worn out 7000....

Al