[AT] Tire rim sealant

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 18 10:58:28 PST 2013

Herb, Straub's is still in business.  They built a new place just south of the railroad tracks in Armstrong (across the tracks from the old Korff dealership).  When we wanted parts for the old Horse models while I worked in Poseyville, we called them.  Between the old catalog listings and their NOS items, we were able to find parts that we could NOT find on our own through the Troybilt computer system.

Larry