[AT] Spam> Re: TO-20 Ferguson & roadranger

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:04:18 PST 2013

I'm hesitant to comment beyond what I have so far because it's been
so long but what always worked for me was to apply light pressure against
the shift lever and lift my foot from the throttle in a controlled fashion.
You'll feel the pressure come off of the gear lever and it will want to come
out of
gear.  When it does pull it into neutral and again apply light pressure to
the next gear
position and slowly adjust the throttle until you feel it want to go in
gear.

That's the way I remember it.

Charlie