[AT] Spam> Re: TO-20 Ferguson & roadranger

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 10 03:29:22 PST 2013

Wow,  I just don't understand that.  The ones I drove were smooth as silk.
You just have to listen to it and feel it and give the lever a tug when the
time is right.
It'll pop right in.  All I can think is that the stuff you drive is newer
than what I drove
and maybe the new transmissions are different somehow.

Charlie