[AT] ideas

Eddie McCullough edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 20:29:31 PST 2013

The platform is shaped to fit the right side.   That means the support on the right that has the brake latch will on the left side be against the transmission .... the A platform might be the way I have to go, but it would not look as neet.

On my other part of this project (mounting a generator under the seat), does anyone know anything about the generator heads availble from NORTHERN TOOL.  I think I will need to put a gearbox that will increase beltpulley speed (1200rpm) I saw 6:1 reducing gearboxes and thought maybe running it backwards and idleing the B's engine (thus reducing the wattage I can produce)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone