[AT] snow plowing

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 09:39:03 PST 2013

If the snow was sufficiently deep, and especially if it was known that
someone local was missing, a deep probing team was sent ahead of the blower
to insure the absence of a vehicle.

The movie of the snow bucking did not mention that the clutch was disengaged
as soon as contact with the bank was made to save the drivetrain.  These
Walter snow fighters had optional lock up differentials and transmissions.
they were usually engaged only when it was necessary for retreating
purposes.

Carl  Gogol