[AT] Ice storm----milo

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 09:11:43 PST 2013

Yes, milo is itchy harvesting; only thing good about that is harvest time is
cold weather so one has more clothing on.
Also, milo has to be cracked (roller mill) to insure livestock get most
benefit from the feed; partly, he may have preferred corn because he had
used corn for decades before borers hit the area and he had to switch to
milo. Plus, corn was his favorite crop; fast growing, tall, dark green,
sturdy stalks, not so vulnerable at harvest time, etc.
Herb