[AT] NeverWet

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 19:39:23 PST 2013

Sounds like good stuff Dave; definitely worth trying.  Also, my son used to
use Rain-x on his windshield; only problem was it being rather short-lived.
Wonder how long NeverWet would last in this application.
If Lucas in todays autos is no better than Lucas was in my 1950  500 cc.
English Triumph bike?    beyond help.
Herb