[AT] Grass seeder

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Dec 31 07:55:00 PST 2013

Thanks Grant!

I was specifically wondering how they were with overseeding.   With the drill I can plant right through anything, but I was wondering how the brillions do in that circumstance.   I did once see a brillion beautifully seed a new lawn on an impeccably graded and prepared yard bed.  But not sure if it could cut through standing orchard grass, some thatch, the odd wad of leftover hay, etc.

Thanks!

Spencer
Sent from my iPhone