[AT] Grass seeder

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Dec 30 06:28:48 PST 2013

Thanks!  That's a great idea i did not even think of.  I don't know the tongue length of the drill, but this would work since I have no other other obstructions near the gate or other mitigating factors.  Only one of my pastures has a small gate(8') It would be great if this worked because I could use just one piece of equipment.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone