[AT] Grass seeder

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 08:38:17 PST 2013

Spencer,
We pulled the drill onto a drag  (couple 2" x 12" planks longer than the
drill width and secured a foot or so apart with screws and 2" lumber), then
hooked a log chain to the drag and the tractor and pulled it through the
gate.  We also used such drag for storing combine wheat cutting platform,
and pushed this back into a modest shed for storing platform. Used a 2" x 8"
between tractor and drag for pushing back into shed. Equipment weight would
limit this method.   Threshing portion of 12' pull-type combine was hooked
to tractor and backed into same shed.
Herb