[AT] lost--generators

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 22 07:40:03 PST 2013

Ralph in your situation, what you need is a PTO powered
rig.  Like this.
http://www.wincogenerator.com/catalog/category_67_Agricultural_Generators.html
These are common on farms here, particularly the farms that have livestock
or perishable crops.
Not too many veggie farmers close to me but if tobacco is in the curing
barns and the power goes out
it will ruin in a matter of a couple of hours and be damaged in less time
than that.

Charlie