[AT] lost--generators

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 05:32:59 PST 2013

Going in a different direction based on Ralph's comment about not having a
generator.

How many on the list have a backup generator and what type of weather event
causes you to maintain one.

I've got a really old one (isn't everything I own old!) I rebuilt the engine
so it is reliable. We keep it in the garage in the event of an ice storm or
a hurricane, and sometimes an occasional thunderstorm that manages to
disrupt things for several hours in the evening (We've really got to need it
to crank it up just for a short time).

John Hall