[AT] lost

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Dec 20 08:29:42 PST 2013

I read this post and laughed about the finishing up the farm work for the
year. We pick, pack and sell produce every single week of the year here in
coastal central California, and normally plant 47 plus weeks of the year -
heading for 52 this coning year. Also, the only four day workweeks for my
farm labor this year are as usual Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks. I will
actually not work on next Wednesday - Christmas Day!
       Grant Brians
       Hollister,California vegetables, nuts and fruits farmer