[AT] lost

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 19 03:32:21 PST 2013

Hi John,   I've noticed some soybeans and  even cotton still in the fields
in a few places down here on the coast.  Very unusual.  I'm guessing that
the unpicked soybeans were late planted.   As for the cotton I guess they
just didn't get to it for one reason or another.  Cotton is a mighty
expensive
crop to leave in the field.

Charlie