[AT] lost

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 18 15:31:12 PST 2013

On 12/18/2013 12:13 PM, Bill Boyd wrote:
> No snow here. Out cleaning up limbs broken by ice. Near 70 today.
>
> BillinNETX
Not super cold here right now but my gas furnaces are running pretty
often just to keep the house up to 68 degrees. Clear and quiet outside
right now at -15F. Just a nice temp for shoveling snow. This morning was
not so nice with snow and blowing snow and wouldn't you know, that was
when I was out with the Cockshutt 40 putting a bale of hay out for the
cattle.

Ralph in Sask.