[AT] lost

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 18 07:15:09 PST 2013

On 12/18/2013 8:23 AM, Joe Hazewinkel wrote:
> I think the snow has everybody trying to stay inside out if harms way, combined with the rush that has become Christmas.
>
> We only have about 30 inches on the ground here.  They have 74 inches about an hour north.  I'm sick of winter already.
>
> Enjoy, Joe
Just not much going on here right now. Man that is too much snow for me.
Later in winter maybe. I have not put the snowblower on the 40 yet but I
see it got a little deeper overnight. If the wind gets up as they
predict I might have some drifts to plow through.  I pushed snow with
the blade (in the comfort of the cab) a few days ago clearing away for
the grain semis to haul my flax. Got lucky as we had just come out of a
week of -30 or worse wind chills. It had warmed up to near +20F that
day.  Surrounded by the poplar groves of the "hundred acre woods" it was
nice working and you could see just how much snow had fallen (no wind
gets in there to blow it into drifts).

Ralph in Sask.