[AT] Test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 13 18:34:14 PST 2013

On 12/13/2013 12:54 PM, Stephen Offiler wrote:
> Neat video, Ralph!  I have been hearing a lot about your videos since I
> rejoined the list recently, but this is the first I watched.  BARE HANDS at
> -20F, seriously?!  You Canadians are TOUGH.
>
> SO
Not for long Steve. My hands are about the hardest thing to keep warm I
find. I wear a lot of layers of clothes this time of year as I can't
tolerate the cold as well as some people do. I have no insulation (fat)
so have to wear quite a few pounds of clothing to compensate. As long as
I can keep working hard enough to keep the blood circulating I am ok but
you don't want to stand still too long in this cold country.

Ralph in Sask.