[AT] Test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 13 18:30:52 PST 2013

On 12/13/2013 12:34 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> Ralph that is to cold for me. I have wondered how many acres do you farm it
> looks like a lot from the videos.
> R Fink
> PA

Richard I am a pretty small farmer by today's standards around here. I
guess the local big guys are just waiting for this little old farmer to
pack it in and they can add my few acres to their spread. I put in close
to 750 acres crop this past season and summerfallowed about 250 acres.
Its enough for me at this stage of the game. Especially when it is 8
miles between farms.
I don't care much for that cold weather either but I guess as long as I
keep a few cattle around I have to get out and feed them every now and
then.

Ralph in Sask.