[AT] Tractor Fluid (OT, only maybe)

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Dec 10 16:29:27 PST 2013

I'm not sure AZ carries Moog anymore. They used to advertise big on
Timken bearings but every Timken I've bought there comes from offshore
where brgs from other places come from USA. On the NAPA note, I had a
customer that didn't want any cheap China junk on his car. He went to
NAPA and bought a set of brake pads for his car. The box had "made in
china" right on the front. I asked him why he bought them for me to put
on. He wasn't real happy! The sad part is, almost everything we get in
the aftermarket is junk today. There are a few basic suppliers
furnishing parts for a bunch of different names. For electronics, there
is no substitute for dealer parts and even them can say made in china.
Doug T