[AT] Tractor Fluid (OT, only maybe)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:06:36 PST 2013

I replaced the front hub assembly on my 4wd pickup over 3 years ago with a
part from
Autozone.  I wouldn't have even considered their store brand part but
they had it in Timken and no one else in town had it in stock.
I don't think Timken is going to ruin their reputation by selling
substandard
parts through a discounter.  The Timken part was about 15 bucks or so more
than the store brand part.  That hub has at least 50,000 miles on it by now.
Probably more.

Charlie