[AT] Tractor Fluid (OT, only maybe)

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Dec 10 05:08:57 PST 2013

We use 20w-50w Mystic semi synthetic oil in everything here except the
old Belarus tractor.  I tried to start it the other day in this 4 deg
extended cold spell, and I think it is going to get the 20-50w treatment
too.  I keep a barrell of 30w around for the air cooled engines as we
had some trouble way back with a wisconsin engine that had been
overhauled.  It later turned out that the oil supplier was under a
criminal lawsuit for putting a cheaper oil in Mystic barrells.

Cecil in OKla