[AT] Tractor Fluid (OT, only maybe)

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 05:19:01 PST 2013

Thanks, Charlie.  My local NAPA (where I prefer to do business whenever
possible) only carries the 303, which now that I have more facts, seems
rather odd.  My area has a fair amount of dairy, and plenty of horses, thus
plenty of tractors, and the MultiTrac now appears to be the "right stuff"
to meet most mfg specs.  I'm not sure where anybody would want to use the
303.

Supposedly my local Autozone has some MultiTrac in stock.  If you can
believe that their website *really* knows the stock status store-by-store.
 My local-ish Tractor Supply doesn't seem to list it but I am checking that
again before I bring my business to Autozone...

SO