[AT] Tractor Fluid (OT, only maybe)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 7 17:35:09 PST 2013

On 12/7/2013 7:10 PM, Stephen Offiler wrote:

> If I got all this right, that means Coastal 303 is NOT so very equivalent
> to Ford M2C134D after all.  Does anybody have any knowledge of these
> fluids?  What do I really need to be shopping for?  (I don't know where or
> IF I could even find genuine Ford fluid any more)
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Steve O.
> ___
Might be worth taking a look at JD "low vis" hydraulic oil. It is
specially designed for cold weather hydraulics .
https://jdparts.deere.com/partsmkt/document/english/pmac/4968_fb_HyGardsTransmissionHydraulic.htm
I use Case IH Hy tran plus in all my tractors and have not had a problem
with it even in our severe Sask. cold, but of course every tractor is a
little different.

Ralph in Sask.