[AT] Ice storm----milo

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 7 10:17:20 PST 2013

Al, there is (or was) a bunch of it on Hwy 55 between Mount Olive and Newton
Grove.
I think I've seen some somewhere else but can't remember exactly where.
What ever it is must bring a good penny because looking at those heads I
can't imagine
it picking more than about 25 or 30 bushels per acre max!  That's might good
crop land
up that way to waste on something the yields that light.

Charlie