[AT] Cub problem

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Thu Aug 8 20:12:15 PDT 2013

I was told once that all that was needed to make an engine run is, spark,
gas, and compression ... put them in the right order and presto it runs :)
Easier said than done. But I have always used it for a base. Spark, check ..
gas in cylinder, check ... compression, check ... now to get them in order
:)