[AT] Mike Sloane

Michael Sloane michael.sloane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:02:53 PDT 2013

Thanks to all for the kind thoughts!!! I have a lot of "re-hab" to do,
and typing is good exercise for my brain. Every day is a little better
than the previous one. If I don't reply quickly to questions, blame it
on a PC that I am not comfortable with and having to balance the laptop
on my knees while sitting in bed.

Mike