[AT] OT - Hey Ralph, what are you Canadiens doing?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:44:03 PDT 2013

Herb I suspect it has happened more than once.  If the episode here
made the national news I didn't know it.  It was fairly well known
around the community and as recently as maybe 5 years ago a retired
cop friend of mine (now deceased) and I were laughing about it.
I used to remember who the people involved were but right now I can't
remember
their names.  I think I know but wouldn't say it because I'm no longer sure.

Charlie