[AT] Bethlehem CT fair

Frank Vantacich rustymetal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 07:02:11 PDT 2013

Yes it would. What I am curious to see is if the neighbor to my grand parents, who are long gone, still have the tractors and balers I used to drive. I believe they were Case's. A distant cousin bought my grandparents house in the 70's, 5 acre farm, we will be staying with her for a few days and then head to NJ to visit my cousins.

Frank V.
Loomis, Ca
rustymetal at sbcglobal.net