[AT] Portland, IN show this week

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 15:18:11 PDT 2013

I finally decided to go to Portland show this year; have missed the past several shows. My son Scott and I plan being there Thursday and Friday.   Guess I am getting lazy because I do not plan exhibiting anything;
unfortunately 700 miles each way is quite a haul. Scoliosis has become a problem so we have rented a golf cart. Will have a cap with some AC on it, plus Herb(GA).  Expect some reminiscing, etc at the ATIS campsite.
In previous posts, several guys mentioned they planned being there.  I should have written the names in my notepad, but didn’t.  Gene Dotson, Gary Dotson, Ivan Cousins and several others planned being there, who?
Most of those people probably are at Portland already.