[AT] coil again

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:20:19 PDT 2013

Paul you want a 12 V internally resisted coil.  You leave out the ballast
resistor
because the coil has it's own internal.  You use a 12 V battery in to the
coil but
the small wire out from the coil to the points should read 6 volts to ground
and the
wire coming in from the battery should read 12V to ground.

Charlie