[AT] Cub problem

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 9 03:32:46 PDT 2013

Greg don't get in too big a hurry on that mag.   Did you by chance
use gasoline containing ethanol?   I suspect that is the source of
your rubber hose problem and your carb is probably full of trash and
gunk.  Get a kit and rebuild the carb.  It's old enough that it needs it
anyway.
Make sure it is spotlessly clean inside and everything is adjusted
back to factory specs.  Then give it another try.

Charlie