[AT] Hay harvest - now clip

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:01:39 PDT 2013

Fine looking young partner you have there Mattias!  You are teaching him
right.

My most cherished memories of my dad were working with him on the farm just
like that.
We farmed together from the time I was 9 until I lost him when I was 16 but
what I learned
in those 7 short years and the memories I have of spending so much time with
him are
priceless.  In my first 8 years he worked from 4 am until 9 pm 6 days a week
running his
service station and I barely saw him except on Sundays and when I got to
stop by the station.
He more than made up for it when he sold that place and spent the rest of
his life on the farm
with me as his partner.

Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Charlie