[AT] When is the Sky Valley tractor show ?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Aug 8 19:06:51 PDT 2013

Bruce,

I didn't feel like a senior until I go into the 70's!  :-)  I won't be attending the Sky
Valley show tomorrow even though it is just 9.5 miles South of me.  Have a Dr's
appointment in the AM that I have been waiting on for some time and then there is an
Auction in Arlington, WA I would like to go to so I won't get to the show until Saturday.
Unfortunately, some of the show activities do not occur on Friday and there is no tractor
pull either on Friday.  However several of the local rest homes, etc, bus seniors over to
the show and they really enjoy the outing.  Many are retired farmers/loggers and they
really enjoy the history on display. The club members try to cater to the children from
the city as well.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll never need one
again.