[AJD] Tractor to Costa Rica

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Aug 6 08:55:20 PDT 2013

I understand that the MF chassis machines were so imitated by so many makers that parts for these are the most widely available internationally.  Kubota, if they have a dealer in those parts, would trump that.

Mf 135 or kubota L2XX series is my best guess.  Check PTO speed.  Some of those kubota were non-standard I think.

Good luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone