[AT] Motorns dag i Målilla, Day of the engine in Målilla

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 3 16:46:40 PDT 2013

Drink a cold beer for me.  I just got back from an all day outing with my 95
year old
mother.  Her birthday was last Wed.  and we had a picnic with the immediate
family,
her grandchildren and some of my cousins at a historic site near where she
grew up.
It was close to 90 degs and very humid.  The old girl walked  the entire 3/4
mile loop
through the park and with the side trips probably close to a mile.  Then we
had a picnic
lunch and after that we went to see her younger sister about 30 miles
further down the road.
Her sister is younger but her health would allow her to come.  After that
was a 2 1/2 hour
drive home with a slight detour past where her father grew up.  Total trip
about 10 1/2 hours
back to where I met her about 15 miles from her home and she drove herself
back home.
I think I'm more tired than she was.

Glad you enjoyed your show.

Charlie