[AT] Portland Camping Roll Call

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Aug 2 19:23:29 PDT 2013

    Hi All;

    Getting that time again. I will be going to Portland evening of Aug.10
to assure we have our camping area reserved. We are expecting a few new
campers to join us. Need to know who is camping and what facilities you are
bringing?

    I talked to the camping director at work day and made our needs be
known. He mapped our area as we requested. Looks like maybe 3 spaces across
the creek as units get bigger and more requests for space.

    Would like to hear from you if you are coming. Spencer, Steve S, Steve
B, Tim, Gary, Ivan, Dewey Tom and Doc I have confirmed. Whoever else
planning to camp, please let me know before next friday.

    Also be thinking about volunteering to help. This is how we stay in good
standing with the Tri-State officers and directors. We do need help with the
parking of trailers. Trading Post will be operating again this year and help
is always welcome there.

        Gene Dotson A.T.I.S. Wagonmaster

        gdotsly at watchtv.net