[AT] JD B Problems

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Fri Aug 2 11:01:37 PDT 2013

I have used Kroil.

Works extremely well on everything I have tried it on.

Also works for freeing up (badly) stuck electrical bulbs in auto and trucks.

I had a running lamp on my IH1310 truck that was not working, and I
could not get the bulb out of the socket (unless I was willing to
destroy it).

Sprayed it with Kroil, and when I checked it a few minutes later, the
light was lit (had left the engine running with the lights on).  Took
the bulb out (just to make sure I could), and then put it back in.
Still there a few years later....

Howard