[AT] JD B Problems

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Aug 1 12:06:30 PDT 2013

Others will have to contribute to the base questions you have, Steve.  I
just wanted to chime in that I had a B with a broken driving disk a while
back.  The disk was still in good shape in terms of wear and the spline was
good.  A local country machine shop welded it back together for me and
ground it true for well under $50.  I'm still using the tractor, mostly to
run a buzz saw.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN  USA