[AT] JD B Problems

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Aug 1 13:11:09 PDT 2013

Consider letting the transmission soak in Kerosene or Diesel Fuel for a few
days if you can get the cavity filled up that high.

Having the drive disk move some and then stop is very strange.  I've fought
some really stuck ones but once they broke loose at all they came off
relatively eazy.  I would encourage you to try to determine what it
preventing it to come off.  Have the splines or shaft been damaged?

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless