[AT] potato planting

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 19:44:42 PDT 2013

You mean one of these Dave?
http://www.mscdirect.com/product/70352042

We sent a kid all over the shop looking for one of those once. Even had the
fabricating company next door in on it.

Back on topic, our potatoes are looking decent. The land had a few too many
clods when we planted but it was getting late in the year and they had to be
planted. I couldn't cover them real deep since it was cool and they were
calling for lots of rain. Next year I want to plant them in a higher bed so
I don't have to worry about excessive rain.

John Hall