[AT] potato planting

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Apr 29 21:23:07 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone.  I have it through my head now.  The lister done
properly will give me hilling soil.

Initially I was going to use the lister to prepare the ground and make
rows at the same time.  I had not even thought of using a lister as a
normal tool for potato planting.  I was able to get my new plot
moldboard plowed yesterday, however.  Generally, spring plowing won't
work here as it is usually too wet.  This year, things are late and the
drought is still evident in that the ground is not wet at all.  Some
rain is in the forecast, but I may get this project done soon, I hope.
Heck, it might even snow again the way things been going.