[AT] Troybilt

David Trompower flywelder at live.com
Mon Apr 29 20:21:14 PDT 2013

Surprisingly, For my Troy built parts,  after I talked to a MTH  Rep.   he told me they ( MTH, who also owns Cub Cadet ) have  the parts, the molds,  and everything, for Troy built equipment,  since they bought the troy built plant, name, inventory  and lock stock and barrel.   He said just call MTH parts  and they should be able to hook you up.

flywelder at live.com